While known for our expertise in SEO, we also provide professional Google AdWords Management services. Whether you’re looking for effective optimisation of an established account or you need a campaign built from the ground up, we can help. Our highly experienced Google Certified campaign managers have had years of experience optimising AdWords campaigns across a broad range of industries within Australia and internationally.
Our Pay Per Click Management Packages range from $450 per month for smaller accounts up to and above $3000 per month for large corporate accounts. Your management fees equate to hours spent on your account and we make sure that every dollar you pay us in management goes towards ACTUAL work hours on our side. This, coupled with our advanced campaign management experience, PPC management tools and no lock-in contracts makes Dejan one of the leading PPC agencies in Australia.
Contact us today to speak to one of our account managers to find out how we can help and what you can expect to achieve with Google Adwords.
Included in every package:
- Account setup and build
- Analytics and AdWords account linking
- Conversion tracking setup
- Custom Reporting
- Analytics Analysis
- Regular Communication
- Keyword expansion and optimisation
- Bid experiments and optimisation
- Ad scheduling experiments
- Ad copy writing and testing
- Full account access
- No lock-in contracts
Which results in:
- Lower cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Increased market penetration
- Improved return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Improved lead quality or more sales
- Greater online visibility
- Lower cost per click (CPC)
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased share of voice
DEJAN SEO’s PPC strategists are Google Partner Certified and have each built and optimised hundreds of campaigns. Some notable clients include, GJ Gardner Homes, The Mater Foundation, University of Queensland, Rave Magazine and SAE Qantm. Your dedicated account manager will work closely with you to understand your business’s products, services, and goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
Research and Strategy
Once our PPC strategists have determined the KPI’s (key-performance-indicators) for the campaign we will develop a strategy to achieve this based on budget. Our PPC strategists perform:
- Competitor Analysis – We analyse what is working well for you competitors, this gives us a starting point for your campaign. We don’t intend to always re-invent the wheel, just optimise it.
- Keyword Research – Using internal and external tools we can build a keyword list that has the highest chance of initial success.
- Negative Keyword Development – This can be extremely important as campaigns often need to start out with broad matched phrases. Keywords like Jobs, history, wiki, DIY often should be used as negative to qualify who you show your advertisements too.
- Placement Research – Rather than just turning on the display network or blasting Facebook with advertisements we consider the demographics of the responders most likely to make a conversion. Placements can be managed by selecting particular sites that correlate with your product or service. Demographics can be managed by selecting, gender, age, locations etc.
Building/Rebuilding of Campaigns
Depending on the health of the campaign our PPC strategists will determine if it is necessary or not to rebuild your current campaign. As the historic CTR (click-through-rate) will have a bearing on Quality Scores and therefore determine CPC (cost-per-click) and CPA (cost-per-acquisition), it is often better to start from scratch if the campaign has had a poor history.
When building campaigns our PPC Strategists will develop:
- Keywords – We run search query reports in order to determine how people are finding and clicking on your advertisements and we analyse poor performing keywords. This allows too refine the initial keyword list.
- AdGroups – Build/refine your AdGroups to keep them tightly themed to ensure the rights ads are triggered for searches.
- Ad Copy – Our PPC strategists all have online copywriting experience, ads are written to ensure highest chances of success.
- Targeting – Initially our experienced PPC strategists make decisions for, ad-scheduling, geographic regions, placements and demographics.
- Conversion Tracking – We setup/refine tracking for the campaign to ensure future decisions are based on lowering CPA and Increasing ROI.
- Alerts – We set up custom alerts to ensure we are aware of any problems as soon as they happen.
Monitoring and Optimising
After the campaign is built it is set live. This is when we can start to collect data on strengths and weaknesses of the campaign. This data is then used to optimise the campaign for better performance. Our PPC Strategists will optimise:
- Keywords – We continually run search query reports, this allows us to continue building and refining the keywords we advertise under.
- Ad Copy – We split test Ad Copy, by running multiple advertisements we are constantly able to improve the CTR (click-through-rate) of our Advertisements.
- Targeting – Data we collect from the campaign and tracking allows us to make explicit decisions of when, where and who we show advertisements to.
Testing and Experimenting
As part of the ongoing optimisation of the account we will be testing and experimenting with segments of the campaign in order to determine the best possible settings and components.
Our PPC strategists will perform testing and experiments through:
- Split Testing Ad Copy – We will try different copy and USP’s (unique-selling-points) to continually improve the campaigns performance.
- Testing Targeting – Taking small segments of campaigns and testing other possible demographics, scheduling and placements allows us to improve campaigns performance without making risky decisions.
- Experimentation with Bids – We will experiment segments of the campaign, testing the changes in CPA and ROI based on adjustments in bids.
- Placement Experimentation – Trialling and monitoring new placement opportunities, continually increase the reach potential of your advertising campaigns. Whilst ensuring only small, calculated risk are taken.
Reporting and Communication
We provide our clients with customised, detailed and transparent reporting. While we have a formal monthly report that will be sent out and followed up with a call we can also provide more detail throughout the month and will be constantly pouring over data to discover strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your account. We will communicate this report with you in order to determine the strategy for the continual optimisation of your advertising accounts.
Get in Touch
Give us a call or leave your details and one of our consultants will be in touch. We’re happy to provide a free review of your existing AdWords account or if you’re new to AdWords we’ll put together a tailored proposal outlining your options. We look forward to hearing from you!
Within a month you could see the results.
DEJAN’s well-placed ads have been effective is bringing in a lot of business to our mechanical workshop and I can confidently recommend his services to any small or big business.
All Drive Subaru