- Inbound links pointing towards duplicates are inverted towards the canonical URL
- This is called “link
- /Archive by category ' Experiments '
Archive For: Experiments
An SEO test was conducted on three sets of mobile-first websites with similar authority.
Our results show that content hidden behind tabs and accordions remains devalued.
The page ranks, just not enough to compete with a site that doesn’t hide …
Google’s team has tracked down my test site, most likely using the source code I shared and de-indexed the whole domain.
1,500 Mechanical Turk workers were instructed to:
- search for [money term]
- search for [money term, test site brand]
- click on [test site]
I wanted to see if a follow-up search and high CTR had any impact on Google Suggest and …
This is a case study involving dejanseo.com.au domain and impact of link disavow file removal on its vulnerability to ongoing algorithm updates. Our reasoning for this test was that brands “Dejan SEO”, “Dejan Marketing” and domain “dejanseo.com.au” had enough recognition …
- Hypothesis: Quality content can rank well without links for low competition queries.
- Experiment Result: False.
- Start Date: August 2016
- End Date: April 2018
- Number of Queries: 265
- Number of Pages: 30
- Domain: 1
If a piece of content really important don’t hide it in any way on your page. Display it clearly visible for both users and search engines.
- Don’t hide important content using mechanisms such as tabs and accordions
Type of redirect: 301
Search term: SEO Brisbane
Scope: Same Domain
301 redirects …