Job Available: Client / Project Manager
We are looking for a client/project manager with a solid understanding of online marketing.
- Inner South Location
- $$ neg on experience
- Potential to grow with company
Are you an experienced client manager or project manager, with an understanding of the internet and online marketing? Do you want to work for an organisation that has endless opportunities?
To be successful in this position, it is essential you can display:
- Strong Management skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- A minimum of two years working experience in similar position.
- Understanding of SEO a plus.
- Understanding of online marketing including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. of value.
- Experience with office software applications.
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and under pressure, to budgets and deadlines.
- Positive and professional manner, ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- An understanding , experience and or qualifications with marketing or IT a plus.
The Client/Project Manager position is responsible for individual clients projects and their campaigns from a management perspective.
Oversee company SEO strategies assuring tasks are implemented by designated staff.
Producing meaningful client recommendations that meet business objectives, quantify value delivered.
Managing existing contracts and negotiate renewals and adjustments in line with profit objectives.
Providing client insights, identify opportunities communicate with clients and staff.
This is an opportunity to work on exciting projects, with company with an excellent team culture and great staff. Our company is growing quickly and this role has the ability to evolve with this expansion.
To apply for this position, please call Simon Phillips on 07 3103 3555 or forward an updated resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.