Gephi Brainstorm session with Amy Robinson, Dutch Driver, Vicki Hertzberg, Joshua Melville and Dan Petrovic.
Exploring ideas about how to graph a network of interestingness for a presentation at Quantified Self Conference next month at Stanford University.
Presentation Title: Quantified Curiosity. Data is formatted as ideas over time(770 entries, 6 months), tagged (160 categories) and weighted(1-5).
- Amy’s Blog: http://amyrobinson.me/
- Sterling Health: http://healthsterling.com/
- Gephi: http://gephi.org/
- Recipe recommendation using ingredient networks http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.3919
- 80 Legs: http://80legs.com/
- Facebook Network Analysis Using Gephi: http://www.slideshare.net/persuasion/facebook-network-analysis-using-gephi-11390089
- Using Netvizz & Gephi to Analyze a Facebook Network: https://persuasionradio.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/using-netvizz-gephi-to-analyze-a-facebook-network/