There has been very little original research in the area of position-based clickthrough rates (CTR) in search engine result pages (SERP) and most SEO companies still quote outdated information (http://www.seoresearcher.com/distribution-of-clicks-on-googles-serps-and-eye-tracking-analysis.htm) which may not even be relevant …
- /Archive by category ' Web & Technology '
- /Page 20
Archive For: Web & Technology
This is our first release of “Interesting Stuff”:
- http://www.twazzup.com – Real-time search engine.
- http://ycombinator.com – Helping startups develop and get investors.
- http://www.kosmix.com – Social media, organised by topic.
- http://www.mahalo.com – Learn anything (?)
- http://www.netbase.com – Social media analytics