Brisbane SEO Masterclass
See Dan Petrovic present in a small and focused group and learn about SEO from one of the leading names in the industry.
Thursday 16th December, 10am-1pm @ BWCC, 2 Latrobe Terrace Paddington (Corner of Given Terrace).
Please enter via the car park of Simpatico on Given Terrace.
Register via: http://december10masterclass.eventbrite.com/
- How to increase your web traffic
- How Google works
- What can you as a business owner do to help
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Content and SEO
- On-Site SEO basics
- Link building
- Live website analysis
- How to track performance
1. If you have any special dietary requirements, please email me asap as we will be serving morning tea.
2. The venue for tomorrow is on the corner of Latrobe and Given in Paddington. On Latrobe St you will see the hardware store, then Kookaburra Cafe and Harem restaurant at the point where you need to turn. As soon as you turn into Given Terrace, there is Cafe on the right called Simpatico with a car park. The venue entrance is in this car park. If the car park is full, you will need to find street parking, so please allow enough time for this before the 10am start.
3. Please ensure your laptop is fully charged. We will have some spare extension chords and power boards but to be on the safe side, please bring along individual ones if you have any concerns.
4. If you have an internet dongle please bring this along.
- Google Analytics:
- Google Webmaster Tools:
- Google Keyword Tool:
- Search Engine Result Preview Tool:
- Majestic SEO:
- PRESENTATION SLIDES: